How to begin to build a yoga practice.
- Trust that learning isn't linear.
- Know that nothing replaces consistent, intelligent practice.
- Seek out an environment that optimizes YOUR learning. And if it doesn't exist, create one.
- Find a teacher that takes your practice seriously, and the way to do that is to take your practice seriously. (but please see number five!)
- Accept that pretending to be serious takes WAY too much effort and doesn't work anyway. Better to just pay attention.
- Make it personal. Because it is.